Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mobile Phone For Prada

Fashion labels must be the absolute best at marketing and branding their products. Prada have decided that producing luxurious sweaters is not enough, and that a mobile phone is in the works.

The mobile will be developed along with LG Electronics, already a leader in mobile communications. Apparently, “the result is a unique, sophisticated and elegant phone, with an advanced touch interface which eliminates the conventional keypad.”

No word of how much it will cost, but expected launch is early this year (for UK, France, Italy, and Germany). But will this phone really be different to the other thousand models of phones we already have saturating the market?

If I had one of these phones, every time it rang, I would be like “Ooh, that’s my Prada ringing.” Of course people would probably look at me like I was one of those spoilt brats from MTV show “My Super Sweet 16”. Please tell me I’m not the only one who is irritated from those types of girls? They are utterly embarrassing... Not that I would ever watch that show or anything. *Grabs remote and changes channel*

No comments: