Sunday, December 31, 2006

Boxing Day Sales

I foolishly decided that this year I would go to the sales on the first day (Boxing Day) – horrible. I could hardly believe the lines at the cash register at Myer. As a nation, Australians are apparently die-hard, proud shoppers. I had assumed everybody would be watching the cricket – obviously this was not the case.

I have never been a fan of lingerie shopping, but Myer and DJ’s are having some super duper savings on at the moment. This is the best time to get all my lin-ger-ie shopping done (my brother actually thought this was how lingerie (lon-ger-ray) was pronounced). And no, he’s older.

Anyway, you can pick up glam labels like Pleasure State and Elle Macpherson, which depending on the store you visit, are now up to 50% off.

Also, Veronika Maine has some solid sales going. I snagged some skirts for under 50 bucks – that’s pretty rare, so I was a Happy Little Vegemite indeed.

No comments: